The best network.
- Apple iPhone XR
The largest GSM
network in the US
calls to 70+ countries
A brilliant upgrade.
- 6.1-inch Liquid Retina HD LCD display2
- Water and dust resistant (1 meter for up to 30 minutes, IP67) 3
- Single 12MP Wide camera with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, Smart HDR, and 4K video up to 60fps
- 7MP TrueDepth front camera system with Portrait mode, Portrait Lighting, Depth Control, and 1080p video
- Face ID for secure authentication and Apple Pay
- A12 Bionic with second-generation Neural Engine
- Fast-charge capable
- Wireless charging4
- iOS 13 with Dark Mode, new tools for editing photos and video, and brand new privacy features
1Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/batteries for more information.
2The display has rounded corners. When measured as a rectangle, the iPhone XR screen is 6.06 inches diagonally. Actual viewable area is less.
3iPhone XR is splash, water, and dust resistant and was tested under controlled laboratory conditions with a rating of IP67 under IEC standard 60529 (maximum depth of 1 meter up to 30 minutes). Splash, water, and dust resistance are not permanent conditions and resistance might decrease as a result of normal wear. Do not attempt to charge a wet iPhone; refer to the user guide for cleaning and drying instructions. Liquid damage not covered under warranty.
4Qi wireless chargers sold separately.
|Display Size||6.1 inches|
|Screen Resolution||828 x 1792 pixels|
|Screen Type||IPS LCD|
|System Chip||Apple A12 Bionic APL1W81|
|Processor||Hexa-core, 2490 MHz, Vortex and Tempest, 64-bit, 7 nm|
|Battery||Non-replaceable Li - Ion, 2942 mAh|
|Main (rear) Camera||12 megapixels|
|Front Camera||7 megapixels|
|FaceTime Capable||Yes, upon upgrading to 13.3 OS|
|iMessage Capable||Yes, upon upgrading to 13.3 OS|
|Water Resistance||Water, Dust; IP 67|
|Biometrics||3D Face Unlock|
|LTE (FDD) Bands||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 20, 25, 26, 29, 30, 32, 66, 71|
|LTE (TDD) Bands||34, 38, 39, 40, 41|
|UMTS Bands||850, 900, 1700/2100, 1900, 2100 MHz|
|SIM Card Size||Nano|
|Device Height||5.94 inches|
|Device Width||2.98 inches|